Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Banana chocolate cupcake



I have half a bunch of very ripe bananas hanging in my
kitchen, but our small family will not be able to finish
them in a day so I used them to make banana chocolate
cupcake, a combination of ingredients that I would like to 
try out for a long while.

It's a very simple recipe and I can't remember the source now
cos I just simply copy it out from the net in the wee hours.
Had the intention to do this with my kids but in the end,
I choose the easy way out.

Here's the recipe

1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup melted butter or oil
1 cup milk
4-5 bananas finely chopped

Method :-

1.  Mix everything together till smooth and brown. Free of 
lumps.

2. Scoop into cups. Bake at 80 Dc for 25 minutes.

I had a problem thou, cos i m not sure how much is 4-5
bananas! Bananas come in all kind of sizes leh. Anyway, mine is
Del monte bananas. but medium size. Easy recipe rite?

So after mixing, i put the batter into cups and bake. I really
can't imagine, the batter is full of chopped bananas! I think
myself, this looks more like bake bananas then bake bananas
cupcake.

Anyway, the resulted cupcakes have quite a soggy inside,
perhaps from the bananas. Not sure if it shd be like that for
this reciepe, but my kids like it.

半串香蕉要烂了,所以拿来烘了banana chocolate cupcake.
做法不难,但我不太确定香蕉的分量怎么算,搅匀材料后,觉得
有很多香蕉。烘出来的cupcake 里头很湿。不管啦,孩子喜欢就
好。

No comments:

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011