Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mickey Cookies



My cousin bought these cutters for me in Japan. Then I use
them on a recipe that makes biscotti.

 

I think its a failure, cos the raw sugar that I used did not melt.
I can still see them (sank at the bottom of the biscuit). Suppose
to use brown sugar, but did not say caster or not, then I don't
have.

The biscuits are very crumbly, which likely is the cause of the
corn flour.

So, now i shd get another cookie cutter recipe, or try again
with caster sugar to see if sugar melts. Will post recipe when i
succeed.

hmm, maybe must buy icing pen to draw the details of the
hands and face feature .. else also don't know these belongs
to mickey.

表妹从日本帮我买了以上的模型。我用它们做了饼。这种饼
不是硬的那种,象牛油饼多些,易碎,不过我喜欢。 可惜, 不是
很成功因为糖没完全溶解, 都沉在饼的底部。没法啦,下次
再尝试做好它吧。

1 comment:

Small Small Baker said...

Hi Sherlyn,

You've been tagged! Hehe check out the link here. http://smallsmallbaker.blogspot.com/2008/02/meme-2.html

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011