Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Orea Yogurt Cake with Chocolate Crumbles





So, did the chocolate crumble scare u? Ya, those are suppose
to be chocolate crumble, but I am not sure did I do it correctly.
It is so difficult to rub butter into flour to make crumbs like
texture, and since it is so wet, so I just add flour and add flour
and add flour till I see sandy, crumb like texture. Then I just
bake as required by the recipe and sprinkle them onto the
yogurt filling top and the sides (cos I have alot of them).

This is a Oreo yogurt cake, made from following recipe in
Happy Homebaking's website. She has done hers so nicely
and I am tempted to make one since I have to use up my
yogurt (really sick of my chocolate marble cake). Usually I do
not have much problem with non bake cake, but this time I
find jelly like substance at the bottom of the filling. Anyway,
its edible, so I just ignore it for the time being.

Non bake cakes are always welcomed by my kids, so I had no
problem in finishing the cake.

不知要笑我不自量力,还是夸我勇于尝试。不好好安分做些简单
反而去自找麻烦。 不过没法啦,得用完我的那一大罐 无糖yogurt,
所以除了那个失败多次的巧克力蛋糕,我就来一个冷的蛋糕,
因为孩子喜欢冷品,所以希望能快点儿解决那个yogurt.

这回上场的是Happy Homebaking 的 Oreo Yogurt Cake.
本来不必烘的蛋糕,我是没什么问题的,但这次不知为什么,
蛋糕的yogurt馅的底部有jelly的踪迹。反正是熟的,就不管啦。
白白的蛋糕,怕有点儿吓人,所以也有样学样,尝试chocolate
crumble (这就是我不自量力的地方)。结果就是以上的样子,
过程我就不想多说啦。

可不可告诉我,我是不自量力, 还是勇于尝试?不过,连续三次
同样的蛋糕,我真的吃腻了。

2 comments:

bACk in GERMANY said...

I think my son will love this one!

Yep, difficult to rub flour into butter in Sg. Too hot and for me, my hands/finger-tips are all too warm. Butter melts within seconds!

sherlyn said...

hmm ... then quick quick follow the recipe and do one for him :-) the weather is also hot there now for rubbing butter rite? hmm .. then you have to wait till autumn or get a food processor to do the job liao ;-) do liao show me okie :)

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011