Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jewelry tip - cleaning silver accessories

I must jot this tip down before I dispose my magazine. This tip is from Simply Her Jul 2008.

"Powder a cotton pad with Hai Tang Fen (at chinese medical shops) to brighten silver accesorries."

This tip is contributed by Tan We Ee as written on the magazine and the writer of this section, Lim Tsiao Hui even tested the tip and said that this tip works, and that its quick and fuss free. All the oxidised silver pendant and necklaces regained their sparkle immediately.

Hmm .. shd be time for me to try it out. Ok, tip jotted down for my reference. The magazine can go to the recycle pile now.

1 comment:

sandyxxx said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I

have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good

product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling
-------------------------
925 sterling silver

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011