Monday, May 11, 2009

Copycat

Perhaps I should change my blog name to "copycat housewife" since I often take recipes from other food blogs to use (I do give credits).

This time, Happyhomebaker shared a video on how omurice is made (see the video in her pretty omurice post). I always have problem wrapping omurice. It will be flat and contained very little of rice only. Or I will just line a bowl with an egg omelette, stuff the rice inside, cover the rice with the omelette and invert it onto a plate, then slit the top. With this video, I somehow managed wrapping up quite a big portion of rice and managed to have it on the plate with little spills (or rice). I did not shape my omurice though and I think the egg is overcooked. Here's a look.



I hope to bake the coconut muffin in Esther's blog real soon because like her, I am also like stuff with coconuts.

我沒有創意的,只會直接從別人網站參考食譜,就烹煮。我不是不要改而是不會改,而且那食譜已tried and tested,好看又好吃,所以何必呢?這天,多謝Happyhomebaker找到的video,我才能把這日式的蛋包飯做好。以前總是薄薄的,現在總算能飽一餐。




2 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

See, you can make it!
btw, I am a copycat too ;')

sherlyn said...

Ya, I made it too. Quite happy, but was telling Esther that yours look more pro, cos my egg so brown. keke.
You are not copycate lah, cos u still make adjustment and amendments, I just do it from the recipe. kekeke.

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011