Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The sandwich maker

This is the sandwich maker that my friend has posted to me as a gift. Thank you very much my dear friend.


Lovely pink and white. The instruction is to soften the bread by first microwaving the bread. I did not have a microwave, and is too lazy to steam just a piece, so I went ahead to try with the Junior Thick white bread which I find that it is pretty soft. I made extra scramble eggs today for the trial.

The piece of bread actually fits nicely onto the square rim (which should be the sealing part), but when I folded it, somehow the skin got into the way and I ended up with this :-

This side does not look nice
This side looks so much better

I will try again with normal slice of bread.

2 comments:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Cool! Can't wait to see your next attempt!

sherlyn said...

hehe .. I hope real soon ... must find a good time for eating simple sandwich .. kekeke

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011