Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baked brownie muffin yesterday. Used this recipe from JY's Baking Journals. I did not know it is a brownie muffin until i revisit the recipe
 at night. No wonder need to add so much chocolate.

However, mine is a mini muffin tray and I do not know how to adjust time of bake,
so i think very likely my muffins are overbaked. Similar to the chocolate butter biscuit I baked earlier, there are many oil oozing out from the muffin during the baking process. So there are puddles of oil beneath the paper liner when i took out the muffins.

With the oil oozing out, muffin is dry and compact (or maybe called dense?). Hubby likes it thou. Oh there are also unmelted raw sugar on top of the crust (cos cant get caster sugar so substitue with raw sugar). I did not use mixer, so lazy me did not 
wait till the sugar dissolves.

Anyway definitely edible, but cos of this failure, no mood to take pictures.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011